Proclaimed “Plant of the year” in 2008 by the National Institute of Health, Moringa leaves have been utilized therapeutically and it is a stunning pure herb. It has anti-diabetic, anti-cancer, and body cleansing properties. Moringa Leaves also helps in fighting skin infections. Including Moringa in your diet will help fight inflammation, improve digestion, balance blood sugar, and is also advantageous during menstrual cycles to aid with symptoms like bloating and cramps. Moringa is your friendly healthy herb that you simply cannot miss out on.
Health Factors :
1. Moringa is considered the 'mother of herbs'.
2. It is enriched in anti-oxidants.
3. Minerals and vitamins like vitamin C are found in higher quantities in moringa leaves.
4. It severely boosts immunity.
5. Moringa leaves promote muscle and bone health in the body.