White Chia Seeds
White Chia Seeds - Protein and Fiber Rich Superfood
White chia seeds are rich in Omega-3 and Fiber Chia seeds are one of the best-known sources of essential fatty acids. They are also an excellent source of Omega-6, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, dietary fiber, and protein. These seeds can be eaten on their own or added to salads, cereals, yoghurts, etc. To boost nutritional content or it can be Added in drinks/shakes/smoothies.
Health Factors :
1. White Chia seeds are rich in dietary fibre. Fibre leads to a reduction in inflammation and regulating digestion.
2. 18grams of calcium is found in just two tablespoons of chia seeds. It is rich in other nutrients as well which help in maintaining a healthy weight.
3. White Chia seeds have minerals like phosphorus and magnesium in rich quantities. This helps in boosting energy and reducing fatigue.
4. These seeds majorly aid in regulating the insulin level of the body which in turn balances the blood sugar level.
5. They are enriched in fatty acids. They contain 60 per cent of omega 3 fatty acid in them. Fatty acids severely remove the bad cholesterol from the body, keeping the heart in good condition.