Watermelon seeds provide a high quantity of proteins. These seeds also contain amino acids which not only help in regulating blood pressure but also prevent heart from harmful diseases. These seeds are nutrient rich in both ways as it contains minerals like magnesium, iron and folate in heavier quantities.
Health Factors :
1. Watermelon seeds are considered excellent for medicinal uses , especially for heart health. These seeds contain amino acids which aid the body in regulating the blood pressure and also prevent it from severe heart diseases and ailments.
2. In powdered form, active oil nutrients of watermelon seeds get mixed with the food. Moreover, the natural taste and flavor give the dishes a delightful twist. They can also be used to garnish mouth-watering cakes and cookies.
3. Nutrient richness is one quality that watermelon seeds are admired for. Essential nutrients and solids such as iron, copper, manganese, folate and phosphorous are in sufficient quantities in these seeds.
4. Watermelon seeds have a special empowering vitamin known as Naicin. Naicin helps the the body in smooth fuctioning of nervous system and immune system.
5. Watermelon seeds are known for their quality of relaxing the body. They reduce hypertension gradually from the body. Also, they cure insomnia by acting as sleep inducing agent. This is why, they are considered healthy, digestive and relaxing snacks.