Considered an age old remedy for cough and cold, Basil is equally treated for culinary purposes. It is not only good for our respiratory system but also for dental health. It is used in leafy form for garnishing puposes and as a spice if dried and ground.
Health Factors :
1. Pumpkin seeds are loaded with dietary fibre. A major quantity can be taken with the intake of pumpkin seeds. Dietary fibre is excellent for maintaining healthy digestion and immune system. It also reduces the risk of heart diseases.
2. They contain a wide variety of nutrients. Zinc is one of the minerals found in pumpkin seeds. Zinc can be taken for various purposes like maintaining healthy cell growth and vision.
3. They are helpful for infusing energy. Pumpkin seeds boost energy as they have a powerful quantity of anti -oxidants. Formation of anti-oxidants prevents the flow of harmful free radicals in the body.
4. They are great source of vitamin K. A tablespoon of pumpkin seeds consist of daily dosage of vitamin k. Vitamin K helps in faster and better healing of wounds and injuries.
5. Pumpkin seeds are potent source of magnesium. A quater cup of pumpkin seeds can fulfill the daily need of magnesium. Magnesium prevents sudden heart strokes and attacks.