Uncover the flax seeds to ensure the safety of your heart in a natural and healthy way as they prevent heart attacks and strokes, being the major source of omega 3. They drastically improve your mineral intake. The powdered form of flax seeds is mixed in food and sprinkled on salads.
Health Factors :
1. Flax seeds are enriched with omega-3 fatty acid. Each tablespoon of flax seeds contain 1.8 grams of omega 3 fatty acid and hence, they are excellent for heart health.
2. Flax seeds can be digested as they are. Flax seeds are really light. This is why they are considered healthy snacks which help in boosting metabolism.
3. The seeds are low on carbohydrates and fats. They contain a premium quantity of dietary fibres- both soluble and insoluble fibre.
4. Flax seeds are high on minerals and proteins. One tablespoon of flax seeds provides 2 grams of protein. Richness in potassium and magnesium makes flax nutrient- dense food.
5. Antioxidants are loaded in flax seeds. A thick amount of flavonoids and anti-oxidants protect heart and veins from unnecessary cholesterol and excessive blood pressure.