The muskmelon seeds are a rich source of various vitamins and minerals. The seeds contain vitamin C in high quantity which prevents the body from multiple infections, cold and flu. Muskmelon seeds can be taken as they are. Usually they are added in the indian sweets to enhance taste and flavor. They are also used in garnishing cakes, cookies and soups.
Health Factors :
1. Considered a powerhouse of minerals, Muskmelon seeds are extremely rich in nutrients. Muskmelon is an excellent source of vitamin A,B and C. All these vitamins boost the immunity.
2. Some amount of fat is necessary for our body, which is called unsaturated fat. Muskmelon seeds are a good source of unsaturated fat as it contains omega 3 fatty acids. Omega 3 fatty acids prevent our heart from various diseases.
3. Muskmelon seeds help the body in weight loss management. These seeds release the toxins from the body, making way for better digestion. They gradually reduce the problems like congestion and indigestion.
4. For stronger muscles, Muskmelon seeds are highly recommended. Muskmelon helps in muscle building. Seeds also make bones strong by increasing their density.
5. Diabetic patients can also consume musmelon seeds as they do not have any side-effects. Seeds also improve vision and nerve system. They can be added in sweets to add taste and texture. They can also be used for garnishing various dishes.