How Berries take care of your health!
Health is important for everyone, and to maintain it, berries are an excellent fruit to consume anytime.Berries have a myriad of health benefits that keeps you healthy!
In a bowl, add oats, all berries and mix them, and serve it with a drink or smoothies. Berry mix contains antioxidants, vitamin C and is typically high in fibre. As a result, they prevent chronic disease symptoms.
Let us read how berries benefits your health:
- Prevent heart disease: Heart diseases have become common in this generation, and to prevent it, berries have proven themselves as the correct fruit.
- Sharpens brain memory: Consuming these amazing berries benefits your memory by sharpening it and delaying cognitive impairments. These berries are rich in flavonoids which improves learning, and logical strengthening of the brain.
- Reduces inflammation: By reducing inflammation berries help in building strong immunity, preventing onset of heart disease and heart infections. Also these antioxidants rich fruits lower blood sugar level in the body.
- Rich in fibre: As a rich source of fibre, mixed berries maintain your weight, decrease hunger and make you feel full. What’s more, mixed berries reduce the number of calories your body absorbs from mixed meals.
- Packed with antioxidants: Every berry is loaded with antioxidants that reduce oxidative stress. In addition, many studies have revealed that berries also help to keep free radicals under control.
- Mixing berries helps you to lose weight: Whether it is blueberry, strawberry, or any berry, regular consumption of berry mix prevents constipation and clears digestion track. They also act as an essential factor for reducing weight and making you feel full for a longer time.
- Cranberries prevent cancer: Cranberries are highly nutrient-rich berries, which work best to prevent cancer. They contain the formation of cancer cells and improve the entire health of the body.
- Strawberry keeps your eyes healthy: Studies have shown that regular consumption of strawberries in berry mixes per week prevents muscular degeneration and keeps your eyes healthy.
How Can Berry mix be consumed?
- In morning breakfast: in a bowl, add oats and berry mix and mix them perfectly for a delicious and nutritionally rich meal of the day. You can add honey or a teaspoon of pure vanilla extract to the bowl for a sweet taste.
- In a salad: Add berry mix as a topping in your salad for a delicious blend. The salad will have a sweet, sour, and delicious taste.
- In dessert: replace your high-sugar desserts with berry mix desserts full of nutrients and the best alternative and are easily added to any blend.
- Spread on a smoothie: berry mix is easily added to smoothies. You have to add ½ cup of yogurt, ½ cup of water, ½ cup of berry mix, one banana and ½ spoon of honey in a blender. Blender it thoroughly to have a smooth look and taste. You can also put berry mix as a topping on the smoothie.
Berry Mix Pie Recipe:
Ingredients: 2 cups all-purpose flour, ¼ spoon salt, 2 cups cold butter,7-8 tablespoon cold water.
For the filling: 1 cup sugar, ½ cup cornstarch, a dash of salt, ⅓ cup cold water, 2 cups berry mix, one tablespoon lemon juice, two tablespoon butter
How to bake: In a bowl, add all-purpose flour, then add butter in small fragments and then add salt. Gradually add cold water, and toss until it holds together when pressed. Then divide the dough into two parts, one should be more significant than another one, and then refrigerate them for 1 hour or overnight.
For the filling: In a large saucepan, whisk sugar, cornstarch, salt and water until thick and then add mixed berries to the mixture. Bring them to boil, stir for 2 minutes and keep them aside to cool off.
Preheat oven to 400℃. Gently fold the mixture by adding lemon juice. On a surface, roll out the more significant dough into a thick circle and put it into a pie plate. Add filling, and dot it with butter. Roll out other dough and cut it into ½ in wide strips. Over-filling, arrange it into a lattice pattern and seal the edges of the bottom crust.
Reduce the heat to 350℃ and bake it for 40-45 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and the filling is bubbly. Cool it and serve it.
If you have any recipes on your mind then put them in the comment section below.
Leave a comment